Field Service Engineer - Industrial Doors and Dock Systems
We are looking for an industrial door and loading bay Engineer to be based around the Daventry/Crick area, but will also be required as needed to cover further afield.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Installation, service and repairs on industrial doors and loading bay equipment.
- Offering customers on-site solutions for repair and upgrade works.
- Participation in the out of house on call rota on a minimum of 1 week in 10 basis.
- Must be self-motivated and enthusiastic, with the ability to work alone and also as a team.
- Must be a strong, clear communicator both verbally and in writing, including the use of electronic reporting tools and manual job pads.
- Must be organised yet flexible with an ability to adapt to changes in workload.
- Must be capable of manual work, lifting and physical duties.
- Engineering qualification or experience preferable.
- An experienced practitioner with proven background in the repair and maintenance of:
Manual and automatic industrial doors;
High speed and sectional doors;
Loading bay equipment;
Sliding and automatic doors.
- Training on products will be supplied if required.
- A full UK driving license is essential.
- Additional accreditation preferable CSCS, SSSTS, IPAF, PASMA, FLT license.
To apply for the job please send your application to our Industrial Service Manager, Phillip Clark, by either post or email:
Hörmann (UK) Ltd