Marketing Administration Assistant
We are wishing to recruit a Marketing Administration Assistant to join our existing team within the Marketing Department.
- Processing all sales leads that come in from the website and other sources
- Running daily and monthly reports using the Access Database
- Processing samples, brochures, showroom and promotional items
- Manipulating databases for mailing out via post and electronically using Excel and Word
- Booking of the display trailer throughout the year and leasing our customer base
- Producing product binders for the industrial and domestic salesmen
- Processing all Stock on loan, free of charge and samples and merchandising orders
- Participating in both domestic and trade shows
- Help proof read certain brochures, price lists and press releases
- Assist in the set-up of Door Schools that take place at Hörmann UK
- Self-motivated person able to work well on their own and also as part of a busy team
- Must have understanding and experience of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proactive and highly organised
- Must have strong time management, planning skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to work accurately and efficiently with data maintaining attention to detail
- Must have the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Must be able to plan and priorities workload efficiently and effectively
- Must be able to work and integrate well with the existing team
If you think you are up to the challenge to join our busy Marketing Team, and contribute to the growing business, please email Shirley Dixon on email@example.com to express your interest.