Hörmann (UK) Ltd are looking to recruit a project coordinator within our busy projects department of the industrial division. We are an established, market leading manufacturer and distributor of industrial doors and loading bay equipment, based in North West Leicestershire. The successful individual will ideally be an experienced technical based project coordinator.
- Full time position.
- Competitive pension package after qualifying period.
- Standard hours of 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am - 4.30pm Friday.
- Free car parking on a first come first served basis.
- Up to 25 days holiday.
- Canteen with cold drink and snack vending, microwave and fridges.
- Managing orders from order receipt through to delivery to site and handover to our installations department.
- Liaison with our European factories in order to coordinate manufacture and delivery.
- Issuing product drawing layouts and chasing for approvals.
- Occasionally attending client and project meetings off-site and collect required information to progress design (pool car will be provided).
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, ability to work along and also as a team.
- A strong, clear communicator - both verbally and electronically.
- Organised yet flexible, with an ability to adapt to changes in workload.
- Able to demonstrate good working IT skills; Excel, Outlook, Word and Access, for example, with the ability to learn in-house systems.
- Produce and issue CAD drawings.
- Able to demonstrate a technical ability to read drawings and understand the product.
- Ideally have key skills in the areas of planning, scheduling and drawings.
- Industrial door and/or loading bay experience will be an advantage.
To apply for the job please send your application to Shirley Dixon, by either post or email:
Hörmann (UK) Ltd