Hörmann UK Ltd are looking to recruit a receptionist for our main reception area.
- Answering and correctly redirecting incoming calls
- Taking messages for unavailable staff and ensuring the messages are passed on efficiently
- Welcoming visitors, ensuring they sign in and out of building and issuing visitor passes
- Preparing the TV monitor for the arrival of visitors with relevant greeting
- Notifying company personnel of visitor arrival
- Franking outgoing mail
- Sorting, collating and posting of invoices to customers
- Ensuring reception area and postal room behind is clean, tidy and functional at all times
- Ensuring reception area is stocked with appropriate stationery
- Dealing with regular visitors - postman, vending company, stationery deliveries etc.
- Ensuring that there is always sufficient credit for the Franking machine
- Delivering tannoy messages when required
- Carry out other tasks and duties as reasonably requested by management
- Must have an excellent telephone manner
- Must be smart and well presented at all times
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Must have understanding and experience of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to use initiative and work as part of a team
- Must have a full UK driving license, access to own vehicle and be in a position to reliably commute
If you think you are up to the challenge to join our Commercial Department, and contribute to the growing business, please email Shirley Dixon on email@example.com to express your interest.